DeepCool PEC 300 250mm PCI-E 3.0 x16 Riser Extension Cable
PCI-E x16 Black Extender Ribbon Riser Cable
PEC 300 is an extension cable with an effective length of 250mm and is used for establishing an external connection with a graphic card.
- Standard PCI-E 16X 164-pins slot for both ends.
- High quality non-oxidized copper wire is used for the ribbon cable.
- Anti-EM shielding is provided in the form of a shielding layer and a fiber-based protection layer to improve signal stability and structural strength.
- The metallic shielding provided on the socket further reduces ribbon damage that may cause by data transmission.
- PEC 300 is applicable for the QUADSTELLAR / GENOME II / NEW ARK 90 series case.
- PEC300 is using the PCI- E Gen 3 standard at this current moment in time. If you were to PCI-E Gen 4 GPU, there should be a degrade in speed.
PCI Express 16X